The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: NFL Chat

By Wolfkill
3/25/2018 6:06 pm
Gustoon wrote:
Wolfkill wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
Mcarovil wrote:
Win now??? Both NY teams are horrible. It’s about building for the future.

Sincerely,
The Cleveland Browns

Gustoon wrote:
Beercloud wrote:
I said:
GG Philly

Everybody played good except my rookie QB = loss

I just quoted myself. Can you even do that?

But is this the year of the rookie QB in RL New York? Looks like both the Jets and Giants could take a QB at #2 and #3. Even Buffalo might be taking one if the right guy is still there.

I'll be super amazed if they don't take Barkley. They look like they're in win now mode, that said Eli isn't getting any younger, maybe 1-2 seasons left? Maybe.

Think of the O weapons the Giants would have...now they've traded Pierre Paul in my mind they'll take Chubb or trade down to and still take him.

As for the Jets being horrible , we've been excellent in FA and count have done better, aside from signing Cousins, but then we wouldnt have had all the cap room. We look in great shape

MFN might be your calling,Mate.
Couch GM is out of the books.
Sincerely,
Only Dolphins Fan-

FYP

;)

Always the envy..haha

By Mcarovil
3/25/2018 10:10 pm
Wolfkill wrote:
Did I just hear that Suh played the Jets?

Trivial for the rest of us.

By Gustoon
3/26/2018 2:26 am
Wolfkill wrote:
Did I just hear that Suh played the Jets?

Not the first person this FA. Be interesting to see where he lands for 'footballing reasons'

By Wolfkill
3/27/2018 9:26 am
Rams,huh?

By Gustoon
3/27/2018 9:55 am
Ouch that’s going to be nasty! , him and Donald! Thank god we don’t play them

By GrandadB
4/28/2018 2:19 pm
Soooo, how's everyone liking the RL draft so far? Surprises? Shockers? Cleveland bet the farm again on another QB from Tex/Okie area, lol. Will they break their streak of busts? And you know who keeps chugging along? reloading w/o much fanfare? No "high profile" picks?
Last edited at 4/28/2018 2:20 pm

By Gustoon
4/29/2018 1:43 am
I like Mayfield, but am not really sure he's a #1 pick, but glad they did, HEY DARNOLD!

By Ritzi
4/29/2018 12:53 pm
Im a bit shocked by NYG. I think it was a bonehead move they made. I mean they could have traded the pick or they could have selected a QB. But they take a RB and hold on to their 37 year old QB who played very poor in the past years and gets worse every year. Oh and he has already been benched last Season. But hey, i dont like them to be honest and if im lucky enough he is just good enough to prevent them from getting a top 5 pick in the next years :-).

By Gustoon
4/29/2018 12:54 pm
Ritzi wrote:
Im a bit shocked by NYG. I think it was a bonehead move they made. I mean they could have traded the pick or they could have selected a QB. But they take a RB and hold on to their 37 year old QB who played very poor in the past years and gets worse every year. Oh and he has already been benched last Season. But hey, i dont like them to be honest and if im lucky enough he is just good enough to prevent them from getting a top 5 pick in the next years :-).

I'm over the moon they picked Barkley :)

By Ritzi
4/29/2018 1:12 pm
Just imagine what they would have got from a QB needy Team (Bills?) if they would have traded the pick. But as i said i dont like the giants, so im glad your Jets did get Darnold - gratz :-)!