The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

NFL Chat

By Gustoon
11/16/2017 6:11 am
Got a favourite team? Well let's hear about it!
Is there a team(s) that you just love to hate, get it off your chest, here's your chance.

Fav team - Jets.
How long have you been a fan? Since 1984, and won zilch!
Most loathed team - Dolphins. Younger Jets fans it's Pats.

Re: NFL Chat

By raidergreg69
11/16/2017 6:33 am
Raiders fan wherever they play. Started as an Oakland Raiders fan when I was 12, around the time they won their 2nd Super Bowl vs the Eagles. Been through the L.A. Raiders, back to Oakland and will continue to be a fan as they move to Las Vegas.

Bengals are my hometown team but I have always, ALWAYS rooted for the Raiders to beat the Bengals when they play, including the playoff games they had in the Bo Jackson days.

I have several teams I can't stand and the order of hate changes year to year. I started hating New England right after the Brady fumble in the snow that was overturned by a rule which is no longer a rule because it essentially legalizes fumbling. I hate the Steelers growing up in Bengals country and I hate the Cowboys because they were always on TV when I was a kid and their uniforms are ugly. I used to hate the 49ers because they beat the Bengals in 2 Super Bowls, but have softened on that except during the Harbaugh years.

Speaking of Harbaugh, I hate both of them. I hate Baltimore because they stole the Browns from Cleveland THEN win a Super Bowl. I also hate the Ravens because of their stupid purple uniforms, that stupid "Billick Crest" at midfield, Ray Lewis, Shannon Sharpe, and that loudmouth fat *** Tony Siragusa. Raiders would have another Lombardi Trophy if that fat *** doesn't late hit/pile drive Rich Gannon and knock him out of the AFC Championship game.

All this hate and I haven't even got to the current #1 team on my list, the Denver Donkeys. How vain must an organization be to put their GM's portrait on the side of their helmets? I have hated them even before little kid me had settled on the Raiders as "my team" and nothing has changed in the 40+ years I've followed football. Speaking of ugly uniforms, ugh that color scheme makes me want to barf.
Last edited at 11/16/2017 6:34 am

By Wolfkill
11/16/2017 9:52 am
Dolphins fan for over 40 years-
Jets still ****,so life is good-

By Mcarovil
11/16/2017 9:48 pm
Love Browns misery
Fan since 1980
Hate everyone else. Most notable.....Steelers, ravens, Bengals
Last edited at 11/16/2017 9:49 pm

By Ritzi
11/17/2017 7:53 am
Vikings, since 1999. I watched a game against the packers that day, great game. Hasnt been so easy that days to watch a football game in lower austria.

I dont hate any team. Just a wast of time :-).

By Kenchi
11/17/2017 11:48 am
Was a Browns fan, as a small kid, living in Southern Ohio loved Jim Brown, Paul Brown, Paul Warfield etc. We watched all the games on a small B/W t.v...........those were the days!!

Then Art Modell did the unthinkable............he fired the Great Paul Brown!

I was Crushed.

It was then, the Football God appeared and forever would change the landscape of Cleveland Football, they put some Curse on the City and they destroyed Art Modell to forever burn and would never allow him to win another Championship in Cleveland.

Me? I was ok with it!

1968...........at 15yrs old, my Brother-in-law took me to the University of Cincinnati to see the Very 1st Bengals Regular Season Game and there he was, big as life ltself. Paul Brown. No more than 15 ft. away! He was the Football God!!!

Yeah, no SB championships, but we did lose twice, to the Legendary Joe Montana. At least we put on a good show in our 2 Super Bowls.

I'm 65 years old now........still a fan, I guess. Frankly, it's the same ol ****. Owner Mike Brown is no Paul Brown. He is the most underqualified person to run a Professional Franchise, in my opinion.

McCarron has been around this system from his beginning....he practices it everyday.....put Dalton on the bench so he can try to get his head out of his ***.............and put him IN!!!

Dalton showed me in their last game with Pitts, he didn't want to be there at the near end of the first half.........3 pass plays (i believe), was sacked 2-3 times and a punt back to Pitt with 1-2 mins and Pitt goes down to score before the half.

Something has Got to be Done!

Last edited at 11/17/2017 11:53 am

By trslick
11/17/2017 6:30 pm
Over 50 years a Pittsburg Steelers fan and will die as one!

By Gustoon
11/18/2017 2:07 am
Maybe need to change the league name to the 'Old Codgers' league, haha seems like quite a lot of erm....mature players in here :)

By raidergreg69
11/18/2017 5:45 am
Gustoon wrote:
Maybe need to change the league name to the 'Old Codgers' league, haha seems like quite a lot of erm....mature players in here :)

Takes one to know one lol. I'm still south of 50 but not much.

By spazzm
11/19/2017 9:03 am
I feel like a baby. Smells like gatorade jello and naps in here lmao. I have been a Redskins fan since i found out what football was over 30 years ago. Have only seen them win 1 SB, but that 1 made me a fan for life. I of course hate the Cowboys lol. From **** Romo to I can't throw more than a 5 yd pass prescott, they just **** :D