The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: NFL Chat

By Gustoon
12/08/2017 2:36 am
Just seen the Falcs Saints scoreline, didn't see that one coming, can't wait to get home and watch this one, Brees and Ryan are 2 of my favourite QBs.

By Beercloud
3/19/2018 9:34 pm
I said:
GG Philly

Everybody played good except my rookie QB = loss

I just quoted myself. Can you even do that?

But is this the year of the rookie QB in RL New York? Looks like both the Jets and Giants could take a QB at #2 and #3. Even Buffalo might be taking one if the right guy is still there.

By Wolfkill
3/20/2018 6:20 am
Beercloud wrote:
I said:
GG Philly

But is this the year of the rookie QB in RL New York? Looks like both the Jets and Giants could take a QB at #2 and #3. Even Buffalo might be taking one if the right guy is still there.

I always considered Buffalo a Canadian team.

By Gustoon
3/22/2018 3:14 am
Beercloud wrote:
I said:
GG Philly

I'll be super amazed if they don't take Barkley. They look like they're in win now mode, that said Eli isn't getting any younger, maybe 1-2 seasons left? Maybe.

By Ritzi
3/22/2018 6:03 pm
Hi Folks!

Had drunk a few Whiskys and beers, so if i write to dumb just dont take it honestly ;-)

But back to Topic, i dont see any Team of NY in win now mode. Speaking of Eli, hes been a above average QB when he was at his best, and hes definitly done, in my view since two years. I know he won against that record breakting NE Offense, but maybe that had to do something with his D# too. But well, im getting side tracked.

Speaking about the draft, i dont remember a draft that had such promising QBs in there. I think if you are picking in the top 4 you have to take a Chance on a QB, you dont get the opportunity to get a great prospect at the most important Position that often.

Btw. im i the only one who thinks that Luck might be done? I mean hes great when healthy, but if my QB mised two Seasons because of a shoulder injury...

However, if i where the Colts GM i would have done the same, great move for them i Think. Worth the risk (every Option for them might have been risky).

By Mcarovil
3/22/2018 10:03 pm
Win now??? Both NY teams are horrible. It’s about building for the future.

Sincerely,
The Cleveland Browns

Gustoon wrote:
Beercloud wrote:
I said:
GG Philly

I'll be super amazed if they don't take Barkley. They look like they're in win now mode, that said Eli isn't getting any younger, maybe 1-2 seasons left? Maybe.

By Gustoon
3/24/2018 12:48 pm
Mcarovil wrote:

Sincerely,
The Cleveland Browns

Gustoon wrote:
Beercloud wrote:
I said:
GG Philly

Think of the O weapons the Giants would have...now they've traded Pierre Paul in my mind they'll take Chubb or trade down to and still take him.

As for the Jets being horrible , we've been excellent in FA and count have done better, aside from signing Cousins, but then we wouldnt have had all the cap room. We look in great shape

By Wolfkill
3/25/2018 2:56 pm
Gustoon wrote:
Mcarovil wrote:

Sincerely,
The Cleveland Browns

Gustoon wrote:
Beercloud wrote:
I said:
GG Philly

Think of the O weapons the Giants would have...now they've traded Pierre Paul in my mind they'll take Chubb or trade down to and still take him.

As for the Jets being horrible , we've been excellent in FA and count have done better, aside from signing Cousins, but then we wouldnt have had all the cap room. We look in great shape

MFN might be your calling,Mate.
Couch GM is out of the books.
Sincerely,
#1 Dolphins Fan-
Last edited at 3/25/2018 2:56 pm

By Gustoon
3/25/2018 4:11 pm
Wolfkill wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
Mcarovil wrote:

Sincerely,
The Cleveland Browns

Gustoon wrote:
Beercloud wrote:
I said:
GG Philly

MFN might be your calling,Mate.
Couch GM is out of the books.
Sincerely,
Only Dolphins Fan-

FYP

;)

By Wolfkill
3/25/2018 6:04 pm
Did I just hear that Suh played the Jets?
Last edited at 3/25/2018 6:05 pm