The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Washington and cjfred68

By Cjfred68
7/03/2019 12:01 am
Its come to my attention that somebody is running there mouth about me and how I screwed over Washington and left.

I posted in the league forum before the end of season spin that I wouldnt be returning. The team had cap space and a playoff roster.

Someone named beave58 took over the team and if you goto the team transaction page. I count 47 contracts signed between free agency and late free agency all of which occurred after I left.

Beav58 is no longer the owner of washington. So schultzie or whatever your name is......get your facts straight before you accuse someone of something.

I'm league admin for 4 teams and I know how to manage my cap. I wont leave a league run by somebody I respect with a team in financial trouble.

You want to find me it isnt hard. I am the league admin for the following

THE XFL LEAGUE

THE WORLD LEAGUE

THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

THE QUICK AND THE DEAD

Apparently you like to name call so I will ask you what do you call somebody that accuses someone without examining all the facts?

Here let me help you, goto the league forum and you will see that this beaver guy became owner of Washington. Good

Now to to the Washingtom team page and click transactions. Now you will see every contract signed after I left the team.

After you have done all that, come back and apologize for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Re: Washington and cjfred68

By raidergreg69
7/03/2019 12:19 am
Some quick background:

I came across the following on our league chat...

Schultzie (HOU) : *** can't stand Douche bags ...Wash WON the League in 2008 and the GM quit cause this year the Skins are >$100M OVER the cap.
Schultzie (HOU) : He's obviously a DB put all his contrcats into Bonuses w low base salary to try to WIN and quit.
Schultzie (HOU) : Why play a FRNCHISE sim if you play like that..
Schultzie (HOU) : So if you see CJfred68 tell him he's the DB of the week
Schultzie (HOU) : Not really w/in the "spirit" of the rules

Well he asked someone to tell Cjfred, so I did.

By Gustoon
7/03/2019 9:19 am
He banned and named as a fool in the league matchmaker forum. Good riddance

By Gustoon
7/03/2019 9:22 am
One of the leagues 'Beav' is in has quite a lot of 'DBs' in so hes in good company

By Cjfred68
7/03/2019 10:21 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
Some quick background:

Schultzie (HOU) : *** can't stand Douche bags ...Wash WON the League in 2008 and the GM quit cause this year the Skins are >$100M OVER the cap.
Schultzie (HOU) : He's obviously a DB put all his contrcats into Bonuses w low base salary to try to WIN and quit.

Well I've PMed Schultzie and he has logged in several times since but now he has nothing to say.

I love how someone calls you names and attempts to tarnish your name in this game but when proven wrong isnt man enough to admit it.

It's funny how he says if you see me to tell me what a @#$%% I am, yet he is in the Marvel League with me.

By Gustoon
7/03/2019 10:43 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Some quick background:

Well I've PMed Schultzie and he has logged in several times since but now he has nothing to say.

I love how someone calls you names and attempts to tarnish your name in this game but when proven wrong isnt man enough to admit it.

It's funny how he says if you see me to tell me what a @#$%% I am, yet he is in the Marvel League with me.

Schultzie

By punisher
7/03/2019 10:46 am
Gustoon wrote:

um......Gus Schultzie still has Houston as a owner in your league = https://nfl.myfootballnow.com/team/15

By Gustoon
7/03/2019 10:47 am
punisher wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

um......Gus Schultzie still has Houston as a owner in your league = https://nfl.myfootballnow.com/team/15

Not any more. Thanks for the heads up.

By punisher
7/03/2019 10:49 am
Gustoon wrote:

your welcome.....just that before you say something about someone probably should remove them 1st then because it could have gotten awkward if he came in and responded.

By Cjfred68
7/03/2019 11:08 am
punisher wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

your welcome.....just that before you say something about someone probably should remove them 1st then because it could have gotten awkward if he came in and responded.

I'm begging him to respond.....cant wait for him to respond.......he owes me an apology