The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Washington and cjfred68

By punisher
7/03/2019 3:07 pm
Gustoon wrote:
One of the leagues 'Beav' is in has quite a lot of 'DBs' in so hes in good company

his name is Beave58 = https://nfl.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/859?page=1#4284
MFN 19 and MFN 31 he is in
Last edited at 7/03/2019 3:08 pm

By Gustoon
7/03/2019 3:33 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
punisher wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

Not any more. Thanks for the heads up.

your welcome.....just that before you say something about someone probably should remove them 1st then because it could have gotten awkward if he came in and responded.

I'm begging him to respond.....cant wait for him to respond.......he owes me an apology

Think you could be in for a long wait

By Cjfred68
7/03/2019 4:02 pm
Of course, it's easy to post something when you are morally superior and saving the game

But it takes a real man to admit his mistake and apologize

I get it.....the person that ruined Washington needs to be addressed but you should take the time to research who ruined the team.

Obviously this beave58 character didnt stick around long but he did enough damage in a short time with his 40+ contracts to ruin Washingtom for seasons to come.

Apparently this Schultz guy didnt really think what she said would get back to me.

I've said this dozens of times in the forums.... before you go in chat or the public forums to accuse someone or blast someone.....message them first and communicate.

This guy went on and on what a horrible DB I was for back loading contracts to win a title and leaving the franchise in ruins.

False, false and false......I have spent so much time communicating with Gustoon, Michael77, Dyluckyguess, tribewriter and otterpop.....all of us league admins for multiple leagues where we share info on owners that do exactly what schlitz accused me of doing.

I am league admin in 4 leagues, ha e won plenty of championships and have taken over several teams that have been ruined and helped to salvage them.

This guy knows nothing about me, has never talked to me and isnt in any of my leagues but he jumps to a conclusion because he is so new to the game, he doesnt know how to research what he is accusing me of.

Now he has lost his ability to speak in public and in private.

He is just making the situation worse. I just wanted an apology, not to have him kicked out of the league

By punisher
7/03/2019 4:10 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:

I get it.....the person that ruined Washington needs to be addressed but you should take the time to research who ruined the team.

But that would mean people would have to do some serious work which i dont about you but when it comes to work i am lazy i rather assume something which seems happened here that the person assumed you did something

and that is what happens when people go around assuming

By Gustoon
7/03/2019 4:20 pm
The important thing is that people actually matter know who you are and what you are about.

These two aren’t worth the time and energy, but I do hope that you do get an apology as it would go some ways to writing a wrong.

Sadly as CJ has said this is another team that has been ruined by someone who’s just come in for a short time made some moves and then left and us as owners can do virtually nothing about it, except for communicating privately with each other, or as I have done and made a public forum which I really don’t care to do but have found myself needing to do.

By Cjfred68
7/03/2019 4:21 pm
punisher wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

But that would mean people would have to do some serious work which i dont about you but when it comes to work i am lazy i rather assume something which seems happened here that the person assumed you did something

and that is what happens when people go around assuming

I know he assumed something but calling me a d@u&h bag and saying other derogatory things is uncalled for.....especially from somebody so new to the game.

A simple PM to me saying dude, I dont think it's right how you left Washingtom. I could explained to him WHO ruined the team and that owner could be dealt with.

This is a social game with build in ways to communicate but so many people just want to attack people without actually researching or understanding what is really happening.

It's not the first time, I've been attacked by someone, which is fine because I have no problem defending myself. Resorting to name calling really isnt necessary and I think crosses the line.

His anger at the situation was justified but he directed it at the wrong target. Call it lazy or making a wrong assumption but in the end, you have to face the consequences for your own actions.

By punisher
7/03/2019 4:32 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:

I know he assumed something but calling me a d@u&h bag and saying other derogatory things is uncalled for.....especially from somebody so new to the game.

i think whole name calling is uncalled regardless if they are new or old

if you just say new then times like grandad and smirt211 are allowed to happen
thread = https://parody.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/410?page=3
#4 message to #9 message
btw this one was easily avoided if Grandad just removed the punt block glitch from Parody league where he would still have 9 leagues he could use that punt block glitch

if you just say old then times like this where these 2 characters and you are allowed to happen
btw this one was easily avoided if the other 2 characters and you did this issue in different way.

By Cjfred68
7/03/2019 4:33 pm
Gustoon wrote:
The important thing is that people actually matter know who you are and what you are about.

These two aren’t worth the time and energy, but I do hope that you do get an apology as it would go some ways to writing a wrong.

Sadly as CJ has said this is another team that has been ruined by someone who’s just come in for a short time made some moves and then left and us as owners can do virtually nothing about it, except for communicating privately with each other, or as I have done and made a public forum which I really don’t care to do but have found myself needing to do.

Thanks Gustoon.

I honestly dont like to see a new owner get booted. If he had just acknowledged his mistake and apologized.....I would have been fine.....but he has logged on several times since this post and my PM to him and....no response.......why?

Is he that dug in about being right that he would face being an owner no private league admin would allow to join?

Just say "my bad, sorry" and move on already.

I hate to see what happened to Washington happen. I left them in good enough shape to add some free agents and continue being competitive.

I'm considering coming back, just to clean up the mess

By Cjfred68
7/03/2019 5:20 pm
punisher wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

i think whole name calling is uncalled regardless if they are new or old

if you just say new then times like grandad and smirt211 are allowed to happen
thread = https://parody.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/410?page=3
#4 message to #9 message
btw this one was easily avoided if Grandad just removed the punt block glitch from Parody league where he would still have 9 leagues he could use that punt block glitch

if you just say old then times like this where these 2 characters and you are allowed to happen
btw this one was easily avoided if the other 2 characters and you did this issue in different way.

So let me get this straight punisher

Sounds like you are defending him

And you are saying I handled this wrong

Is that about right?

By Gustoon
7/03/2019 11:28 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

Thanks Gustoon.

I honestly dont like to see a new owner get booted. If he had just acknowledged his mistake and apologized.....I would have been fine.....but he has logged on several times since this post and my PM to him and....no response.......why?

Is he that dug in about being right that he would face being an owner no private league admin would allow to join?

Just say "my bad, sorry" and move on already.

I hate to see what happened to Washington happen. I left them in good enough shape to add some free agents and continue being competitive.

I'm considering coming back, just to clean up the mess

I waived the sign up block, (goes on automatically when someone leaves). Welcome back :)