League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2010 season talk

By Gustoon - League Admin
7/23/2019 12:56 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
Redskins have 2 more wins then I planned on having.....stupid competitiveness is gonna cost me a good draft pick.

Anyway, I dont have it in me to tank so the **** with it, I'm gonna try and sneak this ugly cast of clowns into the playoffs..haha

Ha ha I hear you

By trslick
7/23/2019 8:45 am
GG Cj

By hkpman7180
7/23/2019 8:47 am
Gustoon wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:
Redskins have 2 more wins then I planned on having.....stupid competitiveness is gonna cost me a good draft pick.

Anyway, I dont have it in me to tank so the **** with it, I'm gonna try and sneak this ugly cast of clowns into the playoffs..haha

Ha ha I hear you

Remember what i said about 1-2 ago... you will have this team turn around and knocking playoff in couple of season.. you did not liked me saying couple of season and you are just expediting now ..... :) You are good at game planning so honestly you have chance with this team or any team for that matter.

By Cjfred68
7/23/2019 12:56 pm
hkpman7180 wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

Ha ha I hear you

Remember what i said about 1-2 ago... you will have this team turn around and knocking playoff in couple of season.. you did not liked me saying couple of season and you are just expediting now ..... :) You are good at game planning so honestly you have chance with this team or any team for that matter.

I was joking hpkman.....my team sucks

By hkpman7180
7/23/2019 1:27 pm
I know CJ but i am being honest as when i say this team if you stick with them in couple of year will be playoff bound... even this year you will squeeze some victory and make them over perform than they should...... as you are master game planner...

On flip side I will continue to field the strongest team anyone has probably ever field in MFN but till i learn the play calling i will continue to under perform....

but fun part is we both are involved and passionate owner of our teams with lots of pride.

By Wolveraider
7/23/2019 4:35 pm
Good game Dallas....crazy 4th quarter....came right down to the end.

By Gustoon - League Admin
7/24/2019 11:43 pm
GG falcs, that was a tough game

By Jaulschge
7/25/2019 2:53 am
GG Chargers. What an outstanding game...not... :D

By hkpman7180
7/25/2019 7:16 am
GG Dolphins..... you just ran into mad team coming out of two back to back 4th QTR loss..

By trslick
7/25/2019 7:05 pm
GG New England