League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2010 season talk

By hkpman7180
8/24/2019 3:36 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
Only if you win. Otherwise it’s a case study in failure. No pressure!

hkpman7180 wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:
Here we go again for Hpkman.....

11 seasons
251 accepted trades
22+ trades per season average

Will he finally bring home the title?

Add 25 1st rounders......

Not a single year under the Salary Cap problem....

This should be the case study :)

Knew you would say something like that.. :) still the case study ...:)

Its tough to win specially again DLine .... but will cross the fingers....

By Mcarovil
8/24/2019 5:59 pm
You need to stop the FL hitch. I thought we went in with a good plan. Gave up 500 yds but I don’t think much of that went to the FL hitch or the WR #1

By Brucehum
8/24/2019 9:10 pm
So I am cutting leagues, as I have not enough time to dedicate, and for the last 2 weeks I'm not even connecting to MFN save exceptions to do one thing or two in one league or the other.... This will be one of said leagues... Now, before end of season, a good moment so a new owner can take care of the Ravens!!

Best wishes to all!

By Cjfred68
8/26/2019 11:18 pm
Yay!

By raidergreg69
8/27/2019 3:54 am
Congratulations hkpman, the first one is always the hardest. You now qualify for CJ's Champions League, and as luck would have it, Tampa just came open there.

By Mcarovil
8/27/2019 6:33 am
What a trouncing. I’m going to have to learn a few things from the Bucs and their GP. Congrats!

By punisher
8/27/2019 9:22 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
Congratulations hkpman, the first one is always the hardest. You now qualify for CJ's Champions League, and as luck would have it, Tampa just came open there.

Champions League = https://champions.myfootballnow.com/

By trslick
8/27/2019 10:23 am
Nice job Tampa Bay!

By mmr253
8/27/2019 12:23 pm
Congrats Tampa

By hkpman7180
8/27/2019 12:49 pm
First of all...... DLine and Bills..... Thanks for giving us a tough fight...... regardless of the score it was tough fought battle .... both team put everything they had on the field..... just that it was our day.....

There you go Bucs Fans around the MFN world...... Your Tampa Bay Buccaneers is now the Super Bowl champions...... it took us 11 years ..... 25 1st round picks and numerous tinkering of the roster but never gave up on our core to achieve our goal but more on that later...... today only thing matter is we built this team our way and now we are champions.......

It was dream play off runs.... 3 games against 3 great opponent and our defense just created the history total of 14 interceptions in 3 games on the way to be called Super Bowl Champs...

All credit & game ball belong to two mans & above all our fans.........

Our coach Jerry Martinez (Tony Dungy) as he has changed the culture of Bucs and has instilled winning attitude in our team.... so coach Thank you being Bucs and showing us the path to winning ....

1st ever Buccaneer (Alan Obryan) - You are and will always be Mr Bucs.........

To the every member of bucs over 11 years.... big thank you as all of you contributed to this victory......

Above all our fans.... as they are the best **** pirates.... so how about them Bucs.....

Well now to the best part of game... off season......