League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2010 season talk

By Cjfred68
8/06/2019 6:20 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Hail to picks and fumbles!

There was some defensive shenanigans in this game, that we generally benefited from....that and our RBs caught a good sim, either that or it was those peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches they ate before the game.

My roster is full of has beens, other teams cuts, fringe players and over the hill slowpokes. How I've managed to win as many games as I have is beyond explanation. I'm not even using a really good gameplan. I throw the ball too much and go for it on 4th down more times then not. If I can finish anywhere near .500 with these bums, I should get coach of the year votes.

By CrazyRazor
8/08/2019 3:20 pm
**** Gustoon! You completely destroyed my team!

By trslick
8/08/2019 6:39 pm
GG Denver

By Cjfred68
8/09/2019 10:28 pm
Gg Detroit.....not sure a win is in my best interest

By hkpman7180
8/09/2019 10:32 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
Gg Detroit.....not sure a win is in my best interest

It is as it will prove my prediction true that you will be around 0.500 with this team with shot to make playoff...... (you may miss the cut but still its good record)

By Cjfred68
8/09/2019 11:36 pm
It just proves how stupid I am. I should have tanked this season and gone 0-16 to get the top pick. What does finishing .500 and just missing the playoffs prove.

Look at my roster.....anybody on my roster you would offer a 1st rounder for?

How about a 2nd or 3rd?

I didnt think so

It pisses me off that owners can completed destroy a good team in a matter of 3 or 4 sims and NOTHING is done about it. It's the reason leagues die off....at least Gustoon has the ***** to name and shame them but they continue to join leagues and go right on ruining teams unchecked.

By Gustoon - League Admin
8/10/2019 3:34 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
**** Gustoon! You completely destroyed my team!

That was a good day at the office GG Crazy.

GG Bills, lol see-saw league, one week we're hot, then not

By Gustoon - League Admin
8/10/2019 3:41 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
It just proves how stupid I am. I should have tanked this season and gone 0-16 to get the top pick. What does finishing .500 and just missing the playoffs prove.

Look at my roster.....anybody on my roster you would offer a 1st rounder for?

How about a 2nd or 3rd?

I didnt think so

It pisses me off that owners can completed destroy a good team in a matter of 3 or 4 sims and NOTHING is done about it. It's the reason leagues die off....at least Gustoon has the ***** to name and shame them but they continue to join leagues and go right on ruining teams unchecked.

Yeah its a real shame that nothing is done. MFN is such a good game and remember its largely free, not many games out there that can boast that.
Any owner that takes these clowns on deserve what they get, as you say I'm doing my best to highlight the wasters but unfortunately after the damage is done, I wish there was a reset button to reverse all the damage that they do.
I think maybe the only way to do it is noobs have to stay in a creche type of league for a month then earn graduation if you run a team properly, lol its not hard!

By trslick
8/10/2019 11:52 am
GG Giants

By Wolveraider
8/10/2019 6:17 pm
Good game Cards/Bhass....we have a nice divisional rivalry brewing...but I'm going to have to get a better performance out of my team to make the rivalry real....in our 3 losses to you, we got crushed. lol

Should be a tight battle for the division, I have to try and take care of business on my end and hope somebody upsets your Cards.