League Forums

Main - Rivalries

Re: Dear Broncos, Rams, & Seahawks

By CrazyRazor
12/31/2017 10:53 am
Pernbronze wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
Well, the Rams game didn't go as planned. *No pulled groin for the Wayne Snow.* The outcome wasn't quite what I was hoping for, either. 44-16 in favor of Los Angeles. Carolina will never forget the shenanigans you pulled in FA. NEVER

Good makes every win over you even sweeter :p

Good! Cuz I'm no pushover when it comes to this game. You're not either. It's why I push this rivalry.
I thought it was dirty. You already had a really good kicker. YOU DIDN'T NEED HIM & YOU HAVEN'T RELEASED YOUR OTHER KICKER. I'm certainly not gonna trade for him.

By Pernbronze
12/31/2017 9:51 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
Pernbronze wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
Well, the Rams game didn't go as planned. *No pulled groin for the Wayne Snow.* The outcome wasn't quite what I was hoping for, either. 44-16 in favor of Los Angeles. Carolina will never forget the shenanigans you pulled in FA. NEVER

Good! Cuz I'm no pushover when it comes to this game. You're not either. It's why I push this rivalry.
I thought it was dirty. You already had a really good kicker. YOU DIDN'T NEED HIM & YOU HAVEN'T RELEASED YOUR OTHER KICKER. I'm certainly not gonna trade for him.

I forgot all about him, guess I'll cut him, since it seems no one wants to trade for him, and just let it be a free for all.

By CrazyRazor
1/01/2018 11:59 am
Pernbronze wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
Pernbronze wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

I forgot all about him, guess I'll cut him, since it seems no one wants to trade for him, and just let it be a free for all.

I honestly don't care what you do with him now that I brought it to your attention. Just pointing out the fact. Our rivalry doesn't have to be friendly. I don't have a problem at all with that.

By CrazyRazor
1/01/2018 12:33 pm
Now if you wanna talk trade for my former kicker Wayne Snow, I might consider it. :P lmao

By Pernbronze
1/01/2018 7:15 pm
Friendly is fun though, but I guess beating you is fun regardless :p

By CrazyRazor
1/01/2018 9:02 pm
Dealing with you has never been fun for me. You're arrogant. I know because I am, too. I'll agree that beating you is as much fun for me as well.
You got this game in this league.
Last edited at 1/01/2018 9:03 pm

By Gustoon - League Admin
1/02/2018 7:09 am
Lol @ u2 getting it on in private ;)

By Mcarovil
1/02/2018 1:23 pm
I’ll enjoy beating both of you.
Just sayin

CrazyRazor wrote:
Dealing with you has never been fun for me. You're arrogant. I know because I am, too. I'll agree that beating you is as much fun for me as well.

By CrazyRazor
1/02/2018 2:41 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
I’ll enjoy beating both of you.
Just sayin

CrazyRazor wrote:

:P