League Forums

Main - Rivalries

Dear Broncos, Rams, & Seahawks

By CrazyRazor
12/06/2017 5:59 am
It's my fault that I failed to sign my young Free Agents prior to the season flip. I just want you to know that the 3 of you have bright red targets on your backs and we have you in our sights. We have every intention of punishing you dearly in the scoring column for taking our K (Rams), P (Broncos), and FS (Seahawks).

Sincerely

Carolina Panthers

Re: Dear Broncos, Rams, & Seahawks

By Beercloud
12/06/2017 12:18 pm
lol, gotta love it
Last edited at 12/06/2017 12:18 pm

By Pernbronze
12/06/2017 1:12 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
It's my fault that I failed to sign my young Free Agents prior to the season flip. I just want you to know that the 3 of you have bright red targets on your backs and we have you in our sights. We have every intention of punishing you dearly in the scoring column for taking our K (Rams), P (Broncos), and FS (Seahawks).

Sincerely

Carolina Panthers

Shouldn't have let him walk :p

By CrazyRazor
12/06/2017 2:05 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

Sincerely

Carolina Panthers

As I've stated before, it was my fault. Nonetheless, retribution will come.

By CrazyRazor
12/08/2017 8:20 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
Pernbronze wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

Sincerely

Carolina Panthers

Plans for retribution are underway:

WEEK 1 Carolina Panthers @ Los Angeles Rams (I hope your new K pulls his groin)

WEEK 8 Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers (I hope your new FS trips over his shoe laces)
Last edited at 12/08/2017 8:22 pm

By Gustoon - League Admin
12/09/2017 3:41 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
Pernbronze wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

Sincerely

Carolina Panthers

Plans for retribution are underway:

WEEK 1 Carolina Panthers @ Los Angeles Rams (I hope your new K pulls his groin)

WEEK 8 Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers (I hope your new FS trips over his shoe laces)

bwhahaha

By setherick
12/19/2017 6:30 pm
You lost a kicker and a punter...to free agency?

By CrazyRazor
12/19/2017 7:36 pm
setherick wrote:
You lost a kicker and a punter...to free agency?

Yes I did. I forgot to sign them & didn't offer enough to get them in FA.

By CrazyRazor
12/29/2017 8:20 pm
Well, the Rams game didn't go as planned. *No pulled groin for the Wayne Snow.* The outcome wasn't quite what I was hoping for, either. 44-16 in favor of Los Angeles. Carolina will never forget the shenanigans you pulled in FA. NEVER
Last edited at 12/29/2017 8:21 pm

By Pernbronze
12/30/2017 9:19 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
Well, the Rams game didn't go as planned. *No pulled groin for the Wayne Snow.* The outcome wasn't quite what I was hoping for, either. 44-16 in favor of Los Angeles. Carolina will never forget the shenanigans you pulled in FA. NEVER

Good makes every win over you even sweeter :p