Get a room already you two.

Re: End of the Era......

By Cjfred68
7/26/2019 11:13 pm
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score—We want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

Re: End of the Era......

By Gustoon - League Admin
8/06/2019 8:47 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
If I stay that long.....I quit the league because I won a title and then tried to defend the title. When I left the team was in great shape to add some free agents and continue to win with the right owner.

All that was ruined in less then 2 weeks by some idiot who signed everyone on the team to a ridiculous contract for God knows what reason.

I came back because another idiot jumped to the conclusion that I had abandoned my team after winning it all and did so by destroying the future cap of the team. If it wasnt for a friend telling me what this owner who is no longer in the league said, I would be free and gone, dedicating my time to the 4 leagues I run as admin plus another 10 teams I own.

I came back to salvage what I could and help the league and Gustoon get this francise out of this mess. It will be a challenge and I've already won a game quite convincingly with this cast of clowns. This whole season will be an experiment for me to see how much gameplanning dictates success compared to roster construction

You have the jets? lol