The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: New York Giants looking for a new owner

By OmahaNYG
5/24/2020 12:49 pm
As now I am wondering what to do, and Dogboyuk is on the waiting list, I'm not going to stay if he can't get an other team, I don't wanna block someone that is waiting.

Also I wanted to ask if Dogboyuk would accept to let me manage the team until the end of FA, so I can take a break during the season and then maybe come back at the end of the season, I know it may be constraining to don't have a full control of a team so if you don't want there is no problem, I can leave at the end of the season.

By Dogboyuk75
5/24/2020 1:00 pm
hey man i think gus may be getting me in with chargers but im easy.im happy to wait im happy to coach,and in giants case ill be happy to fill in during season.so if i get in with chargers i hope you stay brother

By Gustoon
5/24/2020 1:18 pm
Dogboyuk75 wrote:
hey man i think gus may be getting me in with chargers but im easy.im happy to wait im happy to coach,and in giants case ill be happy to fill in during season.so if i get in with chargers i hope you stay brother

If you want to caretaker the role of owner for the Gmen, thats ok, but I'm pretty sure I can fill this role quite easily.

By Dogboyuk75
5/24/2020 1:19 pm
nah its ok gus now i got chargers ill concentrate on them,look forward to meeting the guys in league over next few weeks

By Gustoon
5/24/2020 1:21 pm
Dogboyuk75 wrote:
nah its ok gus now i got chargers ill concentrate on them,look forward to meeting the guys in league over next few weeks

Great stuff and if OmahaNYG still wants a caretaker I can look to get that role filled

By OmahaNYG
5/25/2020 6:11 am
Well... Almost a month left until next season starts... I'm sure that if I stay I will think "dammit, should have left" and if I leave I will think "Dammit, should have stayed".

Actually I like the caretaker idea, if you can get someone that would accept to eventually do it, it would be a good thing, a great thing if this guy can bring a super bowl to the team lol

By Gustoon
5/25/2020 8:41 am
OmahaNYG wrote:
Well... Almost a month left until next season starts... I'm sure that if I stay I will think "dammit, should have left" and if I leave I will think "Dammit, should have stayed".

Actually I like the caretaker idea, if you can get someone that would accept to eventually do it, it would be a good thing, a great thing if this guy can bring a super bowl to the team lol

Lol I'd do it myself

By Mcarovil
5/26/2020 7:57 pm
**** man. Your defense is lights out. You should stay. Gameplanning isn’t all that. ****. I win more when I forget. Maybe that’s not a good reflection on me but tough to walk away from a great team.
Last edited at 5/26/2020 7:57 pm

By MoonPygg
5/26/2020 11:50 pm
Last edited at 5/27/2020 10:39 am