The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

New York Giants looking for a new owner

By OmahaNYG
5/21/2020 2:10 pm
I am going to leave the game at the end of the season, I was already going to do it earlier, I didn't log on since monday, I will try to log on to make quick gameplanning and adjust depth chart because this is an online game with other player and I never felt that it was fun to play vs CPU teams or vs owner that didn't play, so by respect for the league I will keep managing a bit the team, I have also renewed for the next season to don't let the CPU kill the team during FA and I planned to make the draft for the same reason, if no other owner is found before.

I hope I give enough time to find a good enough owner to don't destroy the team then... I don't think I will leave a great team, but it's not so bad I guess, I think I have managed the cap room in a good way, so some peoples may have an interest to get this team then... I hope...

Re: New York Giants looking for a new owner

By hkpman7180
5/21/2020 10:02 pm
OmahaNYG wrote:
I am going to leave the game at the end of the season, I was already going to do it earlier, I didn't log on since monday, I will try to log on to make quick gameplanning and adjust depth chart because this is an online game with other player and I never felt that it was fun to play vs CPU teams or vs owner that didn't play, so by respect for the league I will keep managing a bit the team, I have also renewed for the next season to don't let the CPU kill the team during FA and I planned to make the draft for the same reason, if no other owner is found before.

First and foremost not liking that you leaving the league... as it will be our loss to loose the great owner like you from the league..... fact that you trying to keep it alive and not letting it ruin is respectful.......

Good Luck to you and hat's off for being great owner.... always honor to compete against you.

I hope I give enough time to find a good enough owner to don't destroy the team then... I don't think I will leave a great team, but it's not so bad I guess, I think I have managed the cap room in a good way, so some peoples may have an interest to get this team then... I hope...

By hkpman7180
5/21/2020 10:02 pm
First and foremost not liking that you leaving the league... as it will be our loss to loose the great owner like you from the league..... fact that you trying to keep it alive and not letting it ruin is respectful.......

Good Luck to you and hat's off for being great owner.... always honor to compete against you.

By Gustoon
5/22/2020 4:12 am
OmahaNYG wrote:

Thanks for the heads up and really sorry to see you go, Snoopy bowls will never be the same again :( BUT thank you for the heads up.
I may have a new owner lined up who may be able to take over right away, I will ask.

By OmahaNYG
5/22/2020 5:57 am
This league is the best I have played in, I don't want to leave my team and the league but in the same time I have weariness with playing the game, I will miss my team, manage the roster, offseasons etc... But the gameplanning part, I don't know if I ever understood how it works lol Maybe a new game engine would have given me a new interest at playing the game, or maybe no I don't really know, there is just weariness and I think it's the moment to leave take a break, and let an other owner that would bring more competitiveness than me lead the team.

By Gustoon
5/22/2020 6:09 am
This is what a class act looks like vvvvvvvvvvvv

OmahaNYG wrote:
This league is the best I have played in, I don't want to leave my team and the league but in the same time I have weariness with playing the game, I will miss my team, manage the roster, offseasons etc... But the gameplanning part, I don't know if I ever understood how it works lol Maybe a new game engine would have given me a new interest at playing the game, or maybe no I don't really know, there is just weariness and I think it's the moment to leave take a break, and let an other owner that would bring more competitiveness than me lead the team.

By hkpman7180
5/22/2020 5:56 pm
Just my view for what's its worth...

I am 100% same way i enjoy the GM part 1000% more than being coach and i am below average coach at the best..... but so what .... i have my team in playoff every year and so do you... so if you enjoy the game as the GM and you have time you should stay...... as long as its ok with you.

my vote is to have GM like you who is tough to deal with .. :)

By Dogboyuk75
5/23/2020 4:10 am
Just wanna chime in here Omaha as well,can see from your record your a great coach ,can see from your posts your a class act as a person .im the guy lined up to replace you ,if you just weary and struggling with time I’m happy to step in as long as needed until you rediscover will to coach again then I’ll gladly relinquish team back to you and rejoin waiting list

By hkpman7180
5/23/2020 7:57 pm
Dogboyuk75 wrote:
Just wanna chime in here Omaha as well,can see from your record your a great coach ,can see from your posts your a class act as a person .im the guy lined up to replace you ,if you just weary and struggling with time I’m happy to step in as long as needed until you rediscover will to coach again then I’ll gladly relinquish team back to you and rejoin waiting list

Another class act in waiting..... lets rock this league...

My vote lets retain Omaha and lets get Dogboyuk new team which i am sure there is always one post the regular season.... so we get 2 great class act owner...

Dogboyuk... only rule incase people did not told you is ... you need 3 trade with Bucs every season.... just kidding... pre welcome to the league....

By Gustoon
5/24/2020 1:17 am
hkpman7180 wrote:
Dogboyuk75 wrote:

Another class act in waiting..... lets rock this league...

My vote lets retain Omaha and lets get Dogboyuk new team which i am sure there is always one post the regular season.... so we get 2 great class act owner...

Dogboyuk... only rule incase people did not told you is ... you need 3 trade with Bucs every season.... just kidding... pre welcome to the league....

Thanls for the heads up HKP, It looks like the Chargers will also be coming available if Citrus doesn't log in soon, in these sad horrible times I hope he/she is ok.