League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Re: New York Giants Trading Block

By OmahaNYG
7/30/2021 3:29 am
OmahaNYG wrote:

*I forgot a detail on the previous post, I want draft picks for 2022 or later

My 2021's draft picks are also available for a trade.
Last edited at 7/30/2021 3:31 am

By OmahaNYG
8/02/2021 2:41 pm
OmahaNYG wrote:
I won't be at home during the 3rd round, and I will miss the start of the 4th round.

So I have 3 picks that I will miss, my 2 3rd rounds and my first 4th round, if someone wants to make a trade, these picks are available...

New draft, same problem, I will miss my three 3rd round picks this year, it's annoying me as I need new players...

By OmahaNYG
1/08/2022 7:53 am
Just a message to say that I don't care about trade metter, to me the players value are completly wrong, sometimes too low, sometimes too high...

Like my RT Robinson on the block, his value his 229, it's higher than my 3rd round picks, but he obviously doesn't deserve a 3rd round pick to me...

So, don't care about trade metter with me, as I don't care when I try to send an offer, send an offer of what you think is the real value !

By OmahaNYG
3/11/2022 9:00 am
Giants' trade block, to help me to bring the team to 53 players

By OmahaNYG
3/20/2022 7:12 am
Last hours to get a solid and experienced DL, it's sales' day today !

By OmahaNYG
7/14/2022 1:14 pm
Fast, tall, going to his best age, and would cost nothing salary cap...

A 2028's first round pick has to be in the trade offer to get him...

By OmahaNYG
12/06/2022 5:09 am
1st round pick
3rd rounds #28 & #30

Are on the trading block, I would like the same round picks back but for future seasons if someone is interested or need draft picks for this year's draft.

By OmahaNYG
12/15/2022 2:50 pm
Rookie K with a positive training camp (+7/+4) on the trading block.

Floyd Reed

Kick Accuracy : 83/85
Kick Strenght : 83/96

Will probably improve his potential rating with the future training camps.

By OmahaNYG
2/16/2023 3:30 pm
My 3rd round picks are available if someone is interested, this would allow me to don't miss a pick while I won't be home...

By raidergreg69
2/16/2023 3:46 pm
When I need/want to get rid of picks, I send trade offers to everyone, hoping just 1 clicks accept. It's a pain in the ****, but if you do it your chances of making a trade are better imo. If all you do is ask people to send you offers, they might not read the forum or think about what to offer you and just go about their day. A trade offer in the inbox forces them to at least look.