Don't forget to update your trade blocks

Re: <'''> Trade Block <'''>

By Gustoon - League Admin
9/20/2018 3:54 am
Bump

By Mcarovil
11/24/2018 7:16 pm
Be more than happy to trade any of my 3rd RD picks this year for a 2nd this or next. Preferably this.

I have three 3rds this year.
Last edited at 11/24/2018 7:16 pm

By Mcarovil
11/27/2018 8:30 am
Thanks for the offers but a couple players kinda intrigued us. Sorry to waste ppls time.

7/02/2019 3:41 am
Gustoon wrote:
Don't forget to update your trade blocks

By mathan
11/06/2019 7:37 am
I have some good guys on the trading block and would trade against draft picks. I want to bring down the salary cap and dead cap and start a rebuild!

12/06/2019 2:41 pm
mathan wrote:
I have some good guys on the trading block and would trade against draft picks. I want to bring down the salary cap and dead cap and start a rebuild!

Before you trade anyone, see if you can get your cap down, you might be surprised, this will help...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18yvPQ2qB-icvbvfJ0wwTgi4yEc6KydyNZWWeS66RAG8/edit#gid=1815952060
Last edited at 12/06/2019 2:41 pm

By hkpman7180
12/07/2019 1:13 am
I totally agree...pls see if you can lower the cap... than trade to acquire picks towards rebuilt

By outdooreli
3/28/2020 12:05 pm
Packers Players - Trade for Picks

The Packers have placed a number of quality players on the trading block. If you have the cap room and would want to part with some future picks, they could be yours. Including:

Langford QB, 4-year pro, Rated 81/85 (Default) - could make good team great
Randle, FS, 4-year pro, Rated 83/88 (Default) - quality starter, only 9 missed tackles last year
Sweder, SLB, 2nd year, Rated 68/80 (Default) - developing player, plays all three LB spots
Wright, WLB, 9-year veteran, Rated 81/81 (Default) - just no place for him in my lineup
Gray, RT, 5-year pro, Rated 77/77 (Default) - I'll be drafting a bunch of lineman

I'd also be interested in moving my 2 high-2nd rounders for a mid first rounder. Or would consider packaging those picks with these players for multiple future picks. Make me an offer!

I hope everyone is safe and healthy this weekend. SO glad MFN exists to still have some "sports" to follow. Cheers!

By outdooreli
4/12/2020 11:36 am
Packers Update.

We had a solid draft, so there are a few veterans on the block for future picks. As long as the trade meter allows the trade, I'm likely to accept offers for:

A quality starting WR (McCarville), young and ready to be signed long-term
A DL who can play all three DL positions (Trull), also ready for a new long-term contract
A couple of OL (Ash and Jones) who are borderline starters but are on the bench due to my draft luck. They'll be quality backups for anyone and have enough experience to play right away.

Again, I'll accept most any deal that works with the trade meter. Also open to trading my future draft picks, but only for other picks. I'm set on my roster for this season, player-wise.

Stay safe everyone and I hope MFN is as much of a distraction for you as you need in these tough times. I'd rather spend my time thinking about MFN plays and rules and trades than the real world these days!