The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Detroit

By raidergreg69
10/31/2017 10:18 pm
Mary Kay Cabot, Browns beat reporter tweeted it was the Bengals fault for sending in paperwork without the Browns signature. That could be just a smokescreen to avoid further embarrassment, whichever team is at fault it's a HUGE screw up.

By hkpman7180
11/01/2017 11:45 am
This is one of the great and active league..... so pls stay...... you are good owner and we need you in the league

By Gustoon
11/02/2017 2:12 am
setherick wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
There's nothing more make believe than the Dolphins ;)

I see your Miami and raise you Cleveland.

Do these guys know how to Browns or what? https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-bengals-agreed-to-trade-aj-mccarron-but-browns-fail-to-notify-nfl-on-time/

Incredible that a multi million pound organisation can still screw up so badly, gotta love em

By raidergreg69
11/02/2017 5:48 am
Gustoon wrote:
setherick wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

Do these guys know how to Browns or what? https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-bengals-agreed-to-trade-aj-mccarron-but-browns-fail-to-notify-nfl-on-time/

Incredible that a multi million pound organisation can still screw up so badly, gotta love em

It's possible it was intentionally botched by someone in the Browns front office, they don't have 1 clear voice calling the shots. We get some Browns coverage where I live despite being much much closer to Cincinnati and they have Hue Jackson, Sashi Brown, Paul DePodesta, and owner Jimmy Haslem all basically being GMBC (general manager by committee). Speculation is possibly someone felt the price was too high for McCarron (no **** Sherlock) and went rogue nixing the deal. Other speculation is someone may want Hue Jackson fired, or some other interoffice squabble/power struggle.

By Gustoon
11/02/2017 7:21 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
setherick wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

It's possible it was intentionally botched by someone in the Browns front office, they don't have 1 clear voice calling the shots. We get some Browns coverage where I live despite being much much closer to Cincinnati and they have Hue Jackson, Sashi Brown, Paul DePodesta, and owner Jimmy Haslem all basically being GMBC (general manager by committee). Speculation is possibly someone felt the price was too high for McCarron (no **** Sherlock) and went rogue nixing the deal. Other speculation is someone may want Hue Jackson fired, or some other interoffice squabble/power struggle.

And I thought we had problems! Ha ha