League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

Looking for a "Project" Team

By outdooreli
5/24/2020 2:45 pm
Hello respected owners.

I am looking to take on one more team to test out some different weights and coaching styles. I currently have 4 active teams and have just enough energy to handle one more.

If you're in another league that has an open spot -- especially if that team is ready for a full tear-down and rebuild -- send me a message or post the league link here. I'm not really interested in a league that has lots of AI owners, and I hope to take over a team that hasn't been totally screwed by AI or a sloppy owner who traded away all upcoming picks, but I'm open to reconsidering.

For the record, I have no plans to leave this league! I enjoy the competition here. Thanks!

Re: Looking for a "Project" Team

By Gustoon - League Admin
5/24/2020 4:16 pm
https://die-hard-fans.myfootballnow.com/

We have a few teams in die hard that could use a makeover

By TheAdmiral
5/24/2020 4:55 pm
outdooreli wrote:
Hello respected owners.

I am looking to take on one more team to test out some different weights and coaching styles. I currently have 4 active teams and have just enough energy to handle one more.

If you're in another league that has an open spot -- especially if that team is ready for a full tear-down and rebuild -- send me a message or post the league link here. I'm not really interested in a league that has lots of AI owners, and I hope to take over a team that hasn't been totally screwed by AI or a sloppy owner who traded away all upcoming picks, but I'm open to reconsidering.

For the record, I have no plans to leave this league! I enjoy the competition here. Thanks!

I don't know if you play/have played roster only. Just got to the end of season one, playoffs start tomorrow in Franchise Football. Boulder Rocks are now available (only 'empty' team).

Active league, very competitive but RO is not everyones cup of tea.

By outdooreli
5/24/2020 7:03 pm
What is roster only exactly - lineups but no gameplanning or plays? I'm interested

By raidergreg69
5/24/2020 7:43 pm
outdooreli wrote:
What is roster only exactly - lineups but no gameplanning or plays? I'm interested

Yes, you build a roster only. Personally I hate it, but to each their own.