League Forums

Main - Team News

BucsNation Vol 2016 - Free Agents & Trade Candidates

By hkpman7180
10/21/2020 5:49 pm
After careful review of our strategy along with discussion with some of our star players and our veterans....

We will thank following cornerstone of our franchise for their dedication to Bucs and will wish them well as they will be granted wish to explore free agency ...

R. Bolling, WR/RB/KR/PR/ TE - He has been great leader and even greater human being... who has always did whats asked to help team move forward..... he is 1st time going to hit free agency to sign his last contract he deserve before riding sunset..... Quote from our Owner & GM " Ray it just honor that you were selfless leader who made Bucs better so make no mistake while you will explore the market.... Bucs will be trying to bring you back"

J. Creamer WR/RB - He came to Bucs from Bears 3 years ago and was instant contributor and also great team player. Quote from our Owner & GM " James thanks for Super Bowl memory ..... you are class act and will always be dear to our fans"

T.Cobb, TE/FB/OC - This is the strange tale.... we tried to sign him as free agent in 2011 but he decided to be Raiders... but once released we picked him off the waivers in 2013(showing that Bucs never give up on the player)... he has been no nonsense great player who just shows up to work and do his part...... Quote from our Owner & GM " Tex thanks for being part of Bucs.... you are example of what we believe at Bucs... we spot a talent and never give up on them... you are prime example of it... Thanks for memories"

G. Hull, OL - He was drafted with big fanfare to replace our aging veteran but he could not stand the pressure ...but on the long run turned out to be great backup.... 1100 plays and ZERO sack allowed... good solid OL who can help on many fronts... Quote from our Owner & GM " Gerald i know our hard talk the day you found out that you will not be starter for Bucs.... but you stuck with it and put in your hard work... and now you are ready to start ....thanks for your contribution to Bucs"

G.Close, QB - He is great Kick Holder and good coach and calming factor for team... stat will never show his contribution to kicking team but he is worth it. Quote from our Owner & GM " Thanks for being class act and MR. Congeniality...stay in touch"

M.Walker, LB/DE - What a leader... he was monster presence on the defense.... which we have never able to replace.... he is still force at this age.... in limited role but still force... Quote from our Owner & GM "As you know and have said it you are Man among the Men..... you are leader and you will always be Bucs...as long as possible... i know you old but we will go after you till you hang the clits and who knows may even still bother you ... just respect you and your leadership"

R. Bourdon, CB/FS/SS - I dont know where to start..... Last 2 years 40% and 37% catches allowed and 8 , 15 INT .... dont know what i can or need to say more...... He is as good as its get as the CB..... Bucs Owner & GM " Ron you are just vintage.... you are bigger monster now with experience than you were in the early stages of your career..... i will still calling you at 11:59 to convince you to stay and also at 12:01 to convince you to rejoin Bucs as FA..... i know you have earned the right to be FA and will grant you the wish but you will always be Bucs in our heart...."

Thanks to all for your contribution to Bucs ..... you are and will always be Bucs.... our doors are always open for each of you.... Good Luck...

Free Agency just got rich......

We were going to list the Trade Candidates but our experience shows that it just devalue the player for some strange reason so we will say this every one on our roster is on the Trade Block as usual.... so lets the off season began.....